Ro Plant, Reverse Osmosis Plant, Reverse Osmosis Systems manufacturers, India
Power Generation : Separation technologies (RO Plants) produce pure water essential for key manufacturing processes.
Residential & Commercial : Residential and commercial water purification systems provide clean water for healthy living.
Oil Field Water : Thermal extraction and purification technologies remove contaminants, enable reuse & help minimize environmental impacts of hydrocarbon production.
Industrial Water : Separation technologies produce pure water essential for key manufacturing processes.
Municipal & Desalination : Reverse osmosis membrane technologies provide clean drinking water to communities around the world.
Healthcare : Ion exchange resins improve how drugs taste and work, and pharmaceutical manufacturing efficiency.
Welcome to “Raindrops Water Technologies”
Industrial RO Plant
All our industrial reverse osmosis Plants are carefully customized and configured. The range starts from 100 LPH (liter per hour) to 100 M3 per hour for 400 TDS to 45,000 TDS and reduce TDS@90-99%.Read full details
- Safe Drinking Water
- Boiler Feed Water
- Ion Exchange Pre-treatment
- Beverage Production
UF System (Ultrafiltration)
Raindrops Water Technologies offer wide range of UF systems as per customer requirement , we design Ultrafiltration plants for various applicationsRead full details
Factors affecting UF system
- Flow Across the Membrane Surface
- Operating Pressure
- Operating Temperature
Packaged Drinking Water Plant
RO plant (with Pre filtration, RO system, UV, Ozonation and Storage Tank) (Capacity Liter per hour : 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000 and More)Read full details
- Borewell OR raw water source
- Raw Water Storage Tank as per Plant Capacity
- Constructed Area (Flooring, Walls, ceiling and Partitions as per BIS requirement)
Water Softening plant:
The RWT Series Water Softening Plants are designed to produce treated water to suit for various applications. Treated water is of consistency quality with low residual hardness throughout the service cycle.Read full details
- Scale build-up in pipes, resulting in decreased flow rates.
- White film on glasssurfaces and staining on water taps.
- Blend Of Of Polymer & Phosphonate.
E-flocx is an accelerated electrocoagulation system which destabilises dissolved, colloidal , emulsified and other stable compounds in water and converts them into suspended particles. TheseRead full details
Features of Eflocx
- Eflocx is a state of the art technology designed for today's time
- Eflocx technology can lead to lot of saving on space vis a vis conventional technology
- There are significant savings on labour, chemical cost and electrical power.
“Raindrops Water Technologies”
A name that is embarked in the market for its expertise to offer end-to-end solutions for Water treatment.Read More..